Canadian immigration is a vast field and when you obtain your license to practice as a new RCIC, it can be confusing. You may already be practicing but would like to enhance or broaden your practice areas by learning about new categories.
I have extensive experience in immigration since 1995 and have dealt with most immigration categories in my practice.I have been successfully offering co counseling and mentorship services to new graduates through internship program and the Registered Canadian Immigration Consultants by offering co counseling or mentorship.
- Over 26 years of experience in Canadian immigration
- Specialized in Family class sponsorships including Parents and Grandparents, Inland and Overseas Spousal and Business immigration
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds
- Refugee Claims
- LMIAs (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
- Intra Company Transfers, Clergy, CUSMA
Our paid sessions include 10 hours of complete guidance in any category listed above. It will cover the IRPA/IRPR, Ministerial Instructions, Operation Bulletins, Public Policies as well as my personal practical tips to provide a complete overview of the category you are interested in. I will give you tools to assess your client, the process of filling out the forms, templates and samples of particular retainer agreements, submission letters and tips on how to prepare and send out a complete application with confidence.
Please contact us and book an appointment for co counseling package or training.