We have interpreters and translators, certified by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO) and the Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council (CTTIC), Society of Translators and Interpreters of British Columbia (STIBC), and by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario.
We have been translating documents to and from Urdu/English since 1995 and have extensive experience in translating most Pakistani and Indian documents.
All our translations are certified and comply with the requirements of:
- · Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- · Ontario Ministry of Transportation
- · All level of Provincial and Federal Courts
- · Various Canadian Universities
- · Canadian Passport applications
- · College of Physicians and Surgeons
SOME OF THE EXAMPLES of Documents that Require Certification
- Driver’s licences: If you want to exchange your foreign driver’s licence for an Ontario licence
- Vehicle registrations: If you’re importing a car that was previously licensed abroad
- Birth and marriage certificates,
- Foreign passports: For immigration, citizenship,
- Canadian passport and other applications
- Divorce decrees: If you were previously married abroad and wish to remarry in Ontario
- Educational qualifications: For immigration, study, work and professional licence applications
- Employer’s references: If you worked abroad and are applying for a job or a professional licence in Ontario Legal documents: Some foreign documents relating to cases brought before the Ontario courts
We provide quote and turnaround time after we receive a legible copy of the document. Once the quote is approved, the client is advised to pay the cost upfront using interact/visa or e-transfer. After receiving the payment, we proceed with the translation and send a draft to the client for approval. Once the client approves we print hard copies of the translated and source document, seal, sign and emboss the complete package for pickup or delivery. With each translation, we also include a hard copy of signed and sealed Translator’s Declaration.
Our usual turnaround time is between 2 to 3 days. However, if a client needs urgent service, we make every effort to accommodate the request; in such a situation, an additional charge is applied. Regular mailing charges are included in the fee, however, an additional courier charge will apply for Express Post or Registered mail.
Request for a quote can be made via email at email@example.com by attaching a legible document to be translated.
Our friendly and helpful staff is always eager to help you with your translation needs. Please call Jamal at 416-817-1656 for immediate attention.